Shaping Lives & Destinies Through Athletics, Education, & Faith
Kids in Motion
Winter Class IS NOW IN SESSION
Pre-School & Kindergarten boys & girls: Saturday 9-10am (starting 1/17/15)
1st-3rd Grade girls: Monday 6-7:30pm (starting 1/12/15)
4th-6th Grade girls: Monday 4-5:30pm (starting 1/12/15)*
*Transportation is available from the school to Joshua House for the 4th-6th grade girls class
Cost is $60/6 classes (partial or full scholarships available upon request)
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
Cross-town Basketball League
The Cross-town basketball league is back for its 10th season!! The new season is going to bring some new changes.
Some of these changes include:
- No draft, create your own team (9th grade - 22 years old, at least 2 high school students must be on your roster, 6 person minimum and 8 person maximum for roster)
- $25 per player – Includes shirt, 7 game minimum
- Paid professional referees
- 2 coaches provided by the league, 1 captain per team (1 coach can play as long as 1 coach is on the sideline)
Important information and dates that you need to know:
- January 10th – Team Registration, Orientation, Open Gym (organized pick-up)
- January 17th – Second Open Gym, Coaches Assigned, (Team Scrimmages) Team entry is due
- January 24th – February 28th – Regular Season
- January 31st – Player additions are due before your 2nd game start time!
- March 7th – Playoffs & Championship
***If you don’t have a team, you can still sign up! You are promised a spot on a team.
JH Fit Club - Wednesday and Friday mornings 5:30-6:15 AM
Homework Club & Dinner - Tuesday and Thursday 3:30-5:30 PM
Cross-town Basketball League - Games on Saturdays at the Tyrone Elementary Gymnasium
Joshua House Programs
We are a team committed to raising up the next generation of Christian leaders in Central Pennsylvania.
We are a faith-based organization that believes Jesus can set anyone free and help them become the person He created them to be.
Joshua House's focus is helping kids, teens and young adults figure out what they were created to do in life.