Your role would be to manage the Armory as a facility, ensuring that all needs are met for program use and rentals. This includes overseeing cleaning, maintenance and basic upkeep of the facility including needed repairs; keeping the facility stocked with supplies; maintaining equipment used in the facility, and managing snow removal and outdoor maintenance. You will also play a vital role in strategic planning for Joshua House. You would coordinate with the directors to plan, budget and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor materials and other related costs. You would also be counted on to open the Armory for rentals or programs as needed.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
Facility Management & Upkeep
- Coordinate with the Administrative Coordinator and Directors to prepare the Armory for program and rental use
- Take care of any repairs and upkeep necessary as reported by renters and program directors
- Open and close facility for rentals
- Stock the facility with necessary supplies
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Work with the directors to plan, budget, and schedule facility renovation projects
- Keep directors updated regarding the above
Our Vision Of You
- Passionate about Jesus and the core values of Joshua House
- Vital part of a team that drives Joshua House toward it’s mission and vision
- Ready to serve the mission and the people
- Able to flow with the culture — full of life and purpose, love God and love people, compassionate servant leader
- Able to foresee needs of the programs and all we do at Joshua House to bring life to the community
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We’re all about helping people find purpose. You’ll always know your ‘why.'
- You’ll play a part in HUGE impact for the youth in our region.
- You’ll be part of a team full of passion and purpose.